From SE Wiki
Revision as of 15:37, 22 December 2010 by 188.8.131.52
Next week's topic
Chapter 22 of Types and Programming Languages
Below is a list of topics that have been suggested for future meetings, in no particular order:
- Constructive type theory: a perspective from computing science. (by: Roland Backhouse. in: Formal Development of Programs and Proofs, ed. Dijkstra, 1990)
- Well-typed programs can't be blamed
- Modular type inference with local assumptions
- "First Order Logic with Dependent Types" by Florian Rabe.
- Effect systems
- Parametric polymorphism / System F
- Intersection types
- Recursive types
- 10/26/2010: Chapter 21 of TAPL
- 10/19/2010: Chapter 21 (up to Regular Trees) of TAPL
- 10/12/2010: Chapter 20 of TAPL
- 10/05/2010: Albert gave a talk on predicate subtyping in PVS; Chapter 15 of TAPL
- 09/28/2010: Chapters 8 and 9 of Types and Programming Languages
- 06/01/2010: Tutorial on the Coq proof assistant
- 05/25/2010: Abstract types have existential type
- 05/18/2010: Linear types can change the world!
- 05/11/2010: Theorems for free!
- 04/27/2010: A theory of type polymorphism, by Robin Milner
- 04/20/2010: Type systems, by Luca Cardelli