This list is not exhaustive, totally correct, or up to date.
- CS2104/465 - Formal Methods of Program Design
- CS2107/488 - Interpreters and compilers
- CS2108 - Automated verification
- CS2106 - Requirements engineering
- CS2123 - Managing the Software Organization
- CS2124 - Topics in programming languages
- CS2125 - Topics in software engineering
- CS2130 - Empirical research methods in software engineering
- CS2507 - Information modeling
A more complete list of courses can be found at our graduate department page. We tend to cover courses in areas 1a (Programming: Languages and Methodology) and 3c (Information Systems).
Numerous courses, including introductory and advanced programming courses. Many upper-level undergrad courses are cross-listed with our grad classes.